OM Pavo Healthy Treats
Vanaf 1 oktober verkrijgbaar!
Pavo Healthy Treats are healthy and tasty treats that you can give as a reward to your horse or pony.
A nice little extra to indulge your horse, for example after riding, or precisely as an in-between treat during groundwork and liberty training.
Healthy horse treats
Most horse treats taste good, but contain - just as candy for people - often unhealthy ingredients, like a high sugar content and cereals. That is something you would rather not give to your horse. It is with good reason that our Pavo Healthy Treats are called ‘healthy’: they taste very good and are made of 100% purely natural ingredients, without cereals and artificial additives. Thanks to the natural origin, the sugar and starch content is very low, as a result of which you can safely treat all types of horses and ponies with a tasty Pavo Healthy Treat! Even if your horse has metabolic problems or is overweight and should have as little sugar as possible, this is a safe treat to give.
Pavo Healthy Treats: choose your flavour!
Our Pavo Healthy Treats are available in different flavours: apple, carrot, nettle, linseed and red beet. Try them all and discover which flavour is your horse’s favourite!
- Healthy reward
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial additives
- Free of cereals
- Very low sugar and starch content
- As a healthy reward before, after or during the training
- Ideal as a reward treat during liberty training
- Suitable for all horses and ponies
- Daily advice: give your horse one or a few Pavo Healthy Treats per day as a bonus in addition to its daily diet.
- Maximum daily quantity: 30 gr/100 kg body weight. For a horse weighing 600 kg that is a maximum of 180 grams per day, approximately 40 treats. For a pony (300 kg) half of that amount: maximum 20 treats a day.